Sunday, December 31, 2017

Another Merry Christmas

This Christmas was one of my favorites to remember. It was very relaxed and fun.  We did do a few advent activities when we were up for it as opposed to trying to do 24 and just kept life a simple and steady through the season. I think our favorite activity was the Christmas light scavenger hunt. We found almost everything thanks to your optimism, persistence, and a full tank of gas. We just had a wonderful time making memories with our family as we celebrated our Saviors birth. And the bonus- no one was sick.

 I told Daddy that I didn't want any"thing" for Christmas and I wanted more of our gift giving to become focused on doing fun and new things together. So daddy took me to the new Bible Museum and we saw a broadway musical,  "Amazing Grace".  I'll start the tradition of the experience next year, because dad really needed a new pair of sweatpants this year:)
 We got everyone dolled up for once.

 yummmm
 Gingerbread house making with our special guest, Auntie Mace

 The cutest wise man!
This robe paired with a back scratcher from Tayta might have been Noah's favorite gift 
And my 18 month old loving her new dress.