Friday, February 23, 2018

Grace 18-20 months

Gracie,
I haven't forgotten you. Your transition to a toddler has been an enjoyable one. You are the most changed child since birth. You look nothing like we anticipated. We thought you would be my little Arabian look a-like, but you are starting to look more like daddy, just like the others. Your black hair is gone, and I have another kid turning blonde on me. I didn't think it was possible, but you may be more strong willed and persistnet than your sister.  You can demand so much without even communicating. Your favorite words are "E-I" (Eli), and Wawa (Noah)." Chloe understands her name is a bit more difficult. Everything else is screaming "Mama" typically at my feet. You want to be held all the time, and it's hard to resist you knowing it won't be for much longer. You won't let me put your clothes on until you have tried, and you love to try to put your shoes and everyones else's shoes on. You like to play "da, da" goose, ball and babies with me. You love every opportunity to play with your siblings, but with mama is where you prefer to be. I am grateful for all you snuggles and all your smiles (and even your little grunts). We love you!

cute & snuggly
             our little "wild thing"
                 sporty and sophisticated 
                     sweet & messy