Monday, June 13, 2016

spring & summer updates

8+ months pregnant and here's some fun highlights I gathered....

 Easter Egg hunt at the Averills
Massanutten with the Devries

Noah's memorable Mother's Day surprise at school.

 Chloe in short hair has given me life back.  Baths are so much less painful and I just love the bob :)
practicing

When it's quiet, something's up. I had just gotten a pedicure and done Chloe's nails. I was doing laundry when I got a whiff of something.  I shouted, "Eli!", heard the bottle drop, ran downstairs and there he was proud of his toes. He see's me and says, "Like Mommy's!"

We went to the beach for Memorial Day weekend with the Averills. While we were there we got to spend time with the DeCarlos, Rohwer's and Loftness's. We couldn't have had a better time!

More trouble. This time I found him behind the couch playing with a stick of butter.
 Jimmy Cone after the pool
 :)

First S'more and & first kid to like it the first time.
 I don't want to forget how you love to walk with your hands in your pockets. 
My ballerina & her sweet friend, Kaelyn.  Their friendship started at babies and here they are.