Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our fall...


I just love the view from our kitchen
 walked into the foyer and found her in these
We do extra bath times on cold rainy days

soccer practice with best buddies

 Daddy's work party...
 "Linkedin" and Tigger

 social media gals

these BFF's make me laugh
An up close of the unbelievably adorable Rohwer's 
 Gaver Farm with the Sutton's...
I love Eli's belly hangin out







our favorite part: apple cider donuts
I just love all his curious & happy faces...


 Scavenger hunt with the Averill's...



Still getting into trouble...
 Lots of time playing with Tayta...
 Preschool parties...
 my Princess Belle
 who let me do her hair!!! 
(Another thing I looked forward to after I found out I was having a girl).

 Lightening McQueen for the 3rd year in the row! (Per his request)

And we ended October trick or treating at our favorite neighbors house (and an ER visit for Noah with croup)...
 Sweet boy, Jason, couldn't be depicted any better