Sunday, November 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy

Danny, 

I am so blessed for unknown reasons why God selected you to be my husband.  Today I feel so undeserved for the love you have shown me and our family.  This past year you have poured out your life in caring for me during our transition to 3, pointing me to truth through your prayers and your emails.  You have spent countless hours taking on my load. You do it joyfully and without one complaint. You come home ready to serve and care for our children. They love you so much and now genuinely miss you when you are gone.  They love playing with you and being taught by you. They get excited about the things you are excited about.  It brings me much joy to see their excitement in wanting to read their Bible stories with you and doing the "yellow book" of questions with you at dinner.  They model where you sit and read your Bible.  This is the foundation for why you are the way you are, and I am so grateful that the Lord saved you.  The love of Christ shines through all that you do and you are a daily reminder exemplifying the living sacrifice God has called us to be. I love you so much and hope the Lord wills me to celebrate many more birthdays with you!

 proudly painting for daddy
mini celebration
special celebration