Monday, February 18, 2013

Life

We are doing well but I've definitely have had some sad days.  I've been distracted with the rounds of sicknesses in our family the past 2 week.  I am counting the days to the spring, but at the same time trying to make the most of the time we have with our 2 not-so little ones. Noah & Chloe have grown so much in the past few weeks.  We are just loving this fleeting time we have with them.

Noah, you've outgrown your fall wardrobe.  I was told you would be slowing down, but you continue to get taller! You started pre-school and you absolutely love it.  I love all the crafts you make and the conversations we have on the way home from school.  The other day you showed me what you made and said, "Daddy's gonna love it!" And today we drove past the diggers and you said, "Let's go check it out mom!" Of course we did :)

Chloe, you are becoming more and more adventurous.  You can climb up to the top bunk and you get into everything.  The other day I found you dipping your crackers in the toilet and eating them.  you are talking so much and I love to hear your sweet voice.  You're now saying, "Tayta, Gido, nigh-nigh, happy, no-no-no (while pointing her finger), all done", and you say "poo-poo" when I sniff your diaper.  You really make us laugh.

It's crazy how much has happened in a couple months.  I just want to clone them and box them up for later. My dear husband was trying to serve me and accidentally deleted all my pictures from iphoto.  I am still in the retrieval process. Hopefully I can post some soon.