Sunday, February 21, 2016

Disney World

We did it. We took you guys on a long, fun, exciting and exhausting trip to Disney.  You all had so much fun and I think we hit your maximum potential for fun each day. Mom-Mom and Grandpa came with us, and since Tayta couldn't join us, she gladly took Eli for the week. We were so grateful! We started our trip with what I think was our highlight, breakfast at Cinderella's castle. Chloe met Cinderella immediately along with a few others princesses during our meal.  I don't think she knew how to react and we had to work on transforming her shocked face into a smiley one through out the trip. Noah's highlight was probably Hollywood studios where he encountered Darth Vader face to face and enjoyed the Star Wars adventures. Noah was fearless and rode every roller coaster at the parks and enjoyed the thrill. I wish I could have ridden too, but it was way too early for me to go into labor.  My favorite night was at Magic Kingdom where we all enjoyed the parade, castle show & fireworks. We also took a trip to Legoland, which I think would have been more fun had we not been in Disney for so long. I think you guys were simply pooped, but we made the most of it. And on our last evening there we celebrated Grnadpa's birthday at Olive Garden.  It was a great week, yet it was great to come home too. Eli was so excited to see us come home, and I wish I had captured the moment he saw Chloe & Noah on video. 

Oh and another highlight came after our breakfast at the castle:
Mom: Noah, so who's your favorite princess?
Noah: You are!








Y




Kylo Ren unsuccessfully tried to talk Noah into going to the dark side 

Grandpa sitting on a bench made of 800 recycled milk gallons :)
Legoland...
Not many good guys for Noah to get pictured with :(




Happy 75th birthday Grandpa!