Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm still alive...

This might be the longest I've gone without a post, but Chloe dumping water on my (now recycled) mac had a lot to do with that! But here I am with my new mac trying to keep the blog alive.  So much has happened and so much has been said! I know I will not capture it all, but I keep reminding myself that even the moments and memories here on earth are temporary. They are indeed wonderful blessings, and I love to look back at all these times, but what I have to look forward to will far surpass any of my favorite times here on earth :)

In the past 4 months:
We went on one last club trip with Dell to Mexico;
Dad started working from home and transitioned to a new job;
Dad went to Seattle for 2 weeks for job training (A very hard 2 weeks, but not to hard for the Lord, a very great and gracious sustainer.);
We went to the Outer Banks with most of the Suttons;
Daddy played some awesome volleyball at the Pottstown Rumble (He's still got it!)
Noah has learned how to swim, read and ride a bike without his training wheels;
Chloe has learned all her alphabet, is learning sounds and is loving pool time,
Eli started walking at 15 months, eating everything in sight, and has turned to a blonde. He is saying lots of words and repeats almost any sound or action Noah and Chloe make. I love how cheerful and social he is. Today we went to Costco and he was turning heads left and right. I had to disinfect him for all the hands that reached at him.
And I'm doing well these days. I love life with my 3 kids. I am feeling as close to normal as I probably will ever be.  I am loving the church we have become a part of, and in the past month our dear friends, the Kauflin's, have returned to MD to be a part of our church.  I am just trying to enjoy the summer and my time with the kids. Noah will be in school full time this coming year so I want to make the most of it. We are just enjoying the simple things in life :)


 Happy Father's Day
 Chloe had her first soccer season

 sleeping-in in our bed
 paddle boats at the rio

 first mommy-daughter date
 pre-K graduation
 packing for the outer banks, pictures to come!



 our first garden output 
 this looks like Noah 4 years ago
 Mexico

 pouring rain, but playing in Pottstown
 1st buzz

leaving the house sucessfully
 I never knew how much I would love having a porch



Danny's new inside rep

And this year for the 4th we celebrated on the 3rd with the Rohwer's & the Averill's. We took a train ride in Walkersville to see the fireworks. The kids had a great time and did a better job staying up than I did.
More good times with these guys to come...