Saturday, October 19, 2013

Williamsburg, VA & Lake George, NY

This year we did a weekend trip to Williamsburg with our parents. I love the quaint town, and my parents have been wanting to go for years.  The camera stayed in the car the whole time :(





And my cousin got married at The Sagamore in Bolton Landing, NY.  It was a 4 day event and it was an incredible time away from our kids and catching up with my 1000 relatives. The ceremony was outdoors on the lake and it was the most beautiful wedding I've been to.  It was the perfect time of year and the views were breathtaking.  This time the camera was left at home :( Thanks to our iphone we were able to capture some pictures that just don't do it justice.  

 Hopefully more pics to come of the bride & groom, but here are there names:)
 rehearsal dinner

 My mom with her brother (father of the groom)


 oh to relax here again