Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Danny!

I was planning to surprise Danny with Redskins tickets, but he beat me to it.  So here we are at my first Redskins game :)

Danny,

Thank you for always seeking to bless me even when it ruins my plans.  When I think of this past year, I think of how much you have enjoyed teaching and instructing Noah.  I love how he is excited about all the things you are excited about, from good landscaping to the Gospel. I loved watching him follow you with his little mower as you mowed the yard and how he holds the basketball like you do before he shoots.  He follows your every move.
Most importantly, I love how you patiently correct him and are teaching him that he needs Jesus to rescue him from his disobedience. I love how you are training him to read the Bible and trying to teach him about who Jesus is and why he needs him.  Thank you for planting these eternal seeds in our son's life.  I hope he grows into a man who loves his Savior, just like his Daddy.  We love you. Happy Birthday!