Thursday, September 20, 2012

4 Years & counting!

We celebrated our 4th year Anniversary a little late this year due to the crazy summer and a little girly who loves her mama too much.  Danny and I went out for dinner at Volt in Frederick.  We had special seats in the kitchen right in front of the chefs!  We ate a 21 course meal over 3 hours and went home hungry :)  I soon realized that the chef in front of us often cracked the celery macaroon and would have to start from scratch, so I worked some magic and became his garbage disposal for a short period :) Yummy! We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot.  



Thank you Danny for a wonderful evening and the best 4 years of my life! Thank you for loving me FAITHFULLY.  Thank you for the way you have been "washing me with the word" in your prayers and encouragements.  You have served my soul through those emails you write me in the morning or during your lunch hours.  You make me desire the truth more.   I am so grateful that we get to share the rest of our lives together here on earth and then through eternity!  I love you.