Wednesday, December 14, 2011

November

Sooner or later this blog might turn into our online photo album. I can't keep up with everything that is going on! Our days have been full as we're adapting to having two kids. The Lord has been kind, and really has doubled the amount of grace! As I look back at my days, there is no other explanation. My dad has been sick and has had a couple surgeries, so Teta wasn't here as much as we expected. Praise the Lord, he is slowly recovering and is doing better. Now Teta and Gido make it out here about once a week and spend the night when they come. They can't get enough of the kids. My mom takes them when they wake up so we get to sleep in :) We are blessed. Chloe has also been sleeping through the night which allows me to function more effectively :) I am really enjoying my time at home. Chloe is smiling and laughing a lot. Noah really loves his sister. He love's to play with her on the play mat and read her books on planes and diggers book. Danny has been working hard. This quarter was slow at work, but he has not slowed down at home. He is so patient with the kids, and loves teaching Noah how to do small tasks, and of course play ping pong. He is currently doing an exercise video with Noah, and I really should be video taping. Some highlighted photos...

Spiderman trick or treating with his best buddy, Makenna

Chloe learning to be loved
Smoothie time
Noah sometimes sleeps in Mommy's hat. I think it's officially yours buddy.

This picture was taken after I took the yogurt out, set it on the counter and went to the bathroom. Noah LOVES yogurt. I came back and found it on the floor with his spoon, and him saying, "uh-oh mommy, uh oh!"
The Sutton grandkids on our annual Christmas cookie making/decorating day

The melting of my heart