Monday, May 9, 2011

Chloe

We've been waiting for this day since we found out we were pregnant. Today we found out that our long awaited Chloe will be joining the family. Boy names have been challenging for us to pick out, but Chloe was both one of our favorite girl name since we've been engaged. We got to see her face, her long arms and legs, and her feet today. I love our little girl, and I look forward to embracing her this fall. I'm having a little hard time with the fact that there will be pink stuff in our home, so she might look like a tomboy for a while :) In the meantime I am trying to enjoy my days with Noah. He loves to play with momma ALL the time. Fortunately the weather has been wonderful, and we've had many long walks and park time together. I've given up on our camera as the batteries die after one click. Once we have accumulated more Best Buy giftcards, I will have my Mother's day/Bday/Anniversary/ Christmas gift. Now I'm off to sort through lots of pink :)